This page contains guidance on how to configure the Datapower Gateway release for both on-prem and ROKS.
- Change project to eventstreams
oc project datapower
- Go to CP4I Platform Home. Click Add new instance inside the DataPower tile.
- A window will pop up with a description of the requirements for installing. Click Continue to the helm chart deployment configuration.
- Click Overview to view the chart information and pre-reqs that were covered in Prepare Installation.
- Click Configure
- Enter the Helm release name. In our example, es-1
- Enter Target Namespace - eventstreams
- Select a Cluster - local-cluster.
- Check the license agreement.
- Under Parameters click All Parameters to expand.
- Ingress - icp-proxy address defined during icp / common-services installation - icp-proxy.<openshift-router-domain>
- Image Pull Secret - the secret used to pull images for install from the docker registry. You can get this secret by typing the command
oc get secret -n eventstreams. copy the name of the secret beginning with deployer-dockercfg-xxxxx.
- Scroll down to External access settings - enter the proxy address - icp-proxy.<openshift-router-domain>.
- Scroll to the bottom. Click Install.
- check pods using the command line
oc get pods -n datapower NAME READY STATUS RESTARTS AGE dp-1-ibm-datapower-icp4i-fb888677-mvd9q 1/1 Running 0 3m
- Make sure the bootstrap server is running
- Click es-1 on Platform Home.
- Click Connect to this cluster.
- Make sure the bootstrap server shows an address.